What does Parent Link Do?
- Assists the school with fundraising(e.g. Raffles, Quiz Nights, etc)
- Assists the school with activities where Parent involvement is required
- A great way for people in the school community an opportunity to get to know each other
- Keep up with what’s new through regular reports from the school leadership and BOT
- Have fun in a relaxed environment.
Who can attend a Parent Link meeting?
Any Parent, Teacher, or Caregiver can come along to a Parent Link meeting. We encourage anyone who is interested to attend our meetings without obligation.
When and Where are the meetings held?
Parent Link meetings are held in the school staffroom. Presently, we are trialing various times to meet the needs of our parents.
If you are interested in coming along to a meeting or would like more information, please contact the school office.